Global “Light-up” Interns Recruitment Program by West Mountain School, PRC 中国西山学校【全球“点亮”实习生招募计划】
China First Capital Group Limited
China First Capital Group Limited (listed on the main Board of Hong Kong: 1269.HK) specializes in the exploration, cultivation, investment and operation of quality educational assets. Focusing on quality education, characteristic k-12 education, media arts education and international education, CFCG constructs the core business model and optimizes the allocation of educational resources to promote the coordination and integration of schools having merged and invested in the curriculum, teachers, brands, and operations, teaching materials, technology and other aspects.
CFCG hopes to facilitate China’s long-term development of education, and provides more diversified and high-quality elite education for more families and children to adapt to elite education of the future.
Background of the employing entity
West Mountain School, one of the top ten brand education groups in China, is affiliated to CFCG and West Mountain Education Group.
The two campuses of West Mountain School are located in Fuzhou City, Fujian Province and Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province. The School includes kindergarten, primary, junior high, senior high, international education center and vocational technical school. The school is characterized by moral education, martial arts, football, art, sports and dragon-lion dance. Since its establishment in 1994, West Mountain School has achieved many great accomplishments; In terms of education and teaching, West Mountain School has developed a large number of outstanding students who were granted enrollment in universities such as Peking University, Tsinghua University and Zhejiang University, with graduates all over the world.
In West Mountain School, students are optimistic, self-confident, excellent and versatile. Living far away from their parents urges the children to seek more attention. Our teachers are devoted to their work, they help students to solve their problems, build their self-confidence, and let them discover and develop their own strengths to form their own professional edge. West Mountain School hopes to find more customized and innovative educational models to help children grow up.
For more background details of West Mountain School, please refer to http://www.cfcg.com.hk/sc/business_edu.php#Early
Global “Light-up” Interns Recruitment ProgramWest Mountain School plans to recruit 50 interns, who have passion and dreams for education and teaching research, from universities and colleagues all over the world, to join the “Light-up” Program, which will provide opportunities for the interns to display their talents, to revisit and explore a new direction of educational development, and at the same time, the seeds of the new education and teaching ideas will take root and sprout in West Mountain School.
During the internship program, the interns will have the opportunities to:
- enhance their horizon by liaising/ meeting with top experts, their working teams and educational and teaching peers from different countries around the world as well as their education and teaching philosophy.
- opportunity to implement their own studied research topic and paper.
- be guided through an one-on-one mentor program, principals, educational experts and experienced teachers who have more than five years of relevant experience in West Mountain School will be the mentor.
- opportunity to participate into the after school activities at free such as Chinese martial arts, football, Chinese languages and other courses to enrich the interns’ lives in traditional Chinese cultures.
Working location at West Mountain School, Xishan, China; internship and employment (if applicable) is directly arranged by West Mountain School;
The West Mountain School will provide safe working environment, medical and accident insurance in China, free accommodation, internship subsidies, internship certificates and letter of recommendation for successful candidates. Subject to the teaching vacancies, suitable candidates who have completed the internship may be considered to be regular employees after the internship program.
Please submit your application if you are:
- University graduate with 0-2 years of teaching experience or students (or gap year students), major in education, passion in education, responsible and aged between 23 to 30, with above-average education qualification
- Finished a research topic in education
- strong in communication, good at analysis and problem solving
- highly motivated, efficient and rigorous, strong teamwork and anti-compressive abilities
- Good command of written and spoken English and able to communicate in Chinese
How to apply:
Please send an email to email@example.com
Name the Email title : Global "Light-up" Program + Name
And enclose the following details:
- Personal CV, stating available duration for internship
- A copy of official university transcript for graduate (or un-official university transcript for students)
- A copy of highest public examination result in English and Chinese (including Putonghua, if any) to confirm the English and Chinese competency level
- A cover letter introducing your own research topics and stating intended education direction to practice during the internship
- A copy of the research topics
Suitable applicants will be notified of the result within 4 weeks after the application is received. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 12 months.
Deadline : 20 June 2019
Operations/Settlement Officer – Brokerage, Securities Department
Major Job Duties:
- Handle daily settlement operations and perform SI/ISI instruction of securities in Hong Kong and global markets
- Perform settlement functions including trade matching, customers fund deposit and withdrawal, SI, corporate actions, and other CCASS operations, process clients funds/securities transfer transaction, etc.
- Prepare financial/trading statistics and other reports
- Provide administrative support and
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required
- Higher Diploma or above
- Good knowledge of securities market with experience in settlement process and CCASS operation
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
If you are interested in any of the openings, please send your full resume with a cover letter via email to the Company - Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
(All personal data of applicants will be collected for recruitment purposes only and processed in the strictest confidence with accordance to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of Hong Kong Laws).)