Beginning at the end of 2014, in order to bolster its business, CFCG has embarked on a number of leading-edge new services, including asset management, financial credit services, securities brokerage services and overseas financial services. These services are important as the Group’s strategic direction moves towards increasing business diversification. In addition to boosting its investment in the businesses mentioned above, it has initiated educational investment business with a focus on education projects while it has expanded rapidly in the market and improved profitability through closer cooperation among the various units of CFCG’s diversified financial services.
- CFCG Investment Partners International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. acquires 100% of shares of Stirling Coleman Capital Limited for cash consideration
- CFCG proposes to acquire renowned korean online education brand Siwon School
- CFCG-owned Xishan Schools and Beijing Experimental Foreign Language School, invested by a fund established by FC Fund and other institutions join hands with the UK elite school Kingswood School to offer the Kingswood elite education program in China, at the coordination of CFCG
- CFCG is invited to give keynote speech at ASU-GSV Education Technology Summit
- CFCG wins Outstanding Education Investment Award at "2016 Top 100 Hong Kong Listed Companies"
- First Capital Securities serves as a joint bookrunner and a joint lead manager for the IPO of China New Higher Education Group Limited (“New Higher Education Group”, stock code: 2001)
- First Capital Securities serves as a joint bookrunner and a joint lead manager for the IPO of Luzhou Xinglu Water (Group) Co., Ltd. (stock code: 2281)
- First Capital Securities serves as a co-lead manager for the IPO of Minsheng Education Group Company Limited (stock code: 1569)
- First Capital Securities serves as a joint bookrunner and a joint lead manager for the IPO of China Yuhua Education Corporation Limited (stock code: 6169)
- CFCG Australia invests in 5.56% of the issued shares of G8 Education, a listed child care and education company in Australia, through First Capital Australia Education Master Fund at a total consideration of approximately A$95.66 million
- CFCG and Shanghai Community International School commence in-depth strategic cooperation