Beginning at the end of 2014, in order to bolster its business, CFCG has embarked on a number of leading-edge new services, including asset management, financial credit services, securities brokerage services and overseas financial services. These services are important as the Group’s strategic direction moves towards increasing business diversification. In addition to boosting its investment in the businesses mentioned above, it has initiated educational investment business with a focus on education projects while it has expanded rapidly in the market and improved profitability through closer cooperation among the various units of CFCG’s diversified financial services.
- First Capital Securities served as the Joint Lead Manager for the IPO of Scholar Education Group (Stock Code: 1769.HK)
- First Capital Securities served as the Joint Global Coordinator, Joint Bookrunner and Joint Lead Manager for the IPO of Rizhao Port Jurong Co., Ltd (Stock Code: 6117.HK)
- FC International Finance was admitted as a sponsor by the SFC and allowed to act as a sponsor for listing applicants in initial public offering.
- First Capital Securities served as the Sole Placing Agent for the share placement of Ernest Borel Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 1856)
- First Capital Securities served as the Joint Bookrunner and Joint Lead Manager for the IPO of Zhejiang Cangnan Instrument Group Company Limited (Stock Code: 1743.HK)