Beginning at the end of 2014, in order to bolster its business, CFCG has embarked on a number of leading-edge new services, including asset management, financial credit services, securities brokerage services and overseas financial services. These services are important as the Group’s strategic direction moves towards increasing business diversification. In addition to boosting its investment in the businesses mentioned above, it has initiated educational investment business with a focus on education projects while it has expanded rapidly in the market and improved profitability through closer cooperation among the various units of CFCG’s diversified financial services.
- CFCG has been selected as a constituent of MSCI Global Standard Indexes and MSCI China All Shares Index, with effect from 1st June, 2018
- First Capital Securities served as a joint bookrunner and a joint lead manager for the IPO of Top Education Group Ltd (Stock Code: 1752.HK)
- First Capital Securities served as a joint bookrunner and a joint lead manager for the Issuance of USD senior debt securities by the subsidiary of Zhengzhou Zhongrui Industrial Group
- CFCG has been selected as a constituent of Hang Seng Composite Index Series and Hang Seng Stock Connect Hong Kong Index Series
- First Capital Securities served as a joint bookrunner and a joint lead manager for the IPO of China Xinhua Education Group Limited (Stock Code: 2779.HK)
- CFCG establishes a joint venture and “China Preschool Fund” with Singapore’s MindChamps PreSchool Limited, strategically strengthens cooperation to operate preschool centres under the MindChamps brand in China
- Completion of the acquisition of the share capital of renowned korean online education brand Siwon School (‘SJW International’), representing 10% of the total issued shares of SJW International